Let's Wax Lyrical

Songs make the best soul mates. One for every occasion. Sing a lullaby, sing the blues away. Chill.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Meeeoooww....

If I were a cat, I would be doing some serious thinking.

Why do people like dogs more than cats?
Why the hell do I not sit, when told to sit?
Why do I just love clawing at people’s feet?
Why the hell do I not snag roles like Beethoven, or Willy, or Stewart Little in movies?
Why am I always the evil sidekick in movies?
Why must retarded Sylvester be a cat, and can trampled all over by freakin’ Tweety bird?

If I were Pepper, I would be doing some serious thinking.

Why doesn’t Shao bathe me?
Why the hell do I have to wear the stupid white funnel thingy around my neck?
I think I’ve been drugged.
Why is Dizzy’s hair longer than mine?
Dizzy is one big pompous diva.

If I were Dizzy, I would be doing some serious thinking.

Where’s daddy?
Where’s mommy?
Am I fat?
Do I need a haircut?
Am I male or female?
Pepper looks stupid.

If I were Amber, I would be doing some serious thinking.

Where am I?
Where am I?
Where am I?
Pepper and Dizzy are idiots.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH funny funny.. griz is funny!.. I think the cat in you is just waiting to come out.

If I was Grizelda, I would be doing some serious thinking.

What should I eat later?
Amber is fat
What should I eat now?
Am I fat?
When did I last shit?
Am I fat?
I must run
I must run
I must run
Why doesn't Shao bathe me?

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home